It’s officially fall…at least for my television! Tonight marks the return of one my staples The Vampire Diaries. Just in time too, since my summer lemon (fan fiction reference) of a show, True Blood, has ended. It’s time to switch gears back into my cyclical staples (Castle, Glee, Modern Family, Grey’s Anatomy) and try to make room for my new picks. Speaking of new picks, it was brought to my attention that Up All Night actually premiered last night and to good ratings (phew!). I’m not sure how I missed it (life happens), but I’ll just have to catch it on the on-demand. Sometimes you’ve gotta love technology. I’ll be cozying up next to my DVR for the next eight months, and loving it! Happy new season, cheers!
- 19 21 90s Adele artist Beastly bells Bomer books Borders bucket Carol cartoon charity volunteer Charlie child Christmas Conor Demi Lovato Disaster Disney Fall festival fifty Film FOD Hairspray holiday home hood Hope House of Mouse Hunnam J Japan Justin Kurt language lazy library list love madnes March Matt Maynard Movie Music Natural Nick Jonas odd request paul Punch Rango red Rice Sam Schneider sign Skyscraper sponsor states Sucker summer take Tennessee Tsui Tsunami TV UK Unknown Warm fuzzy wedding Yale Youtube
- RT @jessicahand31: Pence has been on a sedative drip since he was picked for VP. #VPDebate #ShellOfaManExpressed 9 months ago
- RT @jessicahand31: @JackandJillInc Great question. I hope they see you for who you are. Know that you are loved and important! #jjtownhal…Expressed 9 months ago
- RT @IUStudentAffs: Policies work if they're: ✅ Consistently enforced ✅ properly enforced ✅ seen as fair #ItsOnUsIUExpressed 1 year ago
- RT @mjbottoms: When working to reduce sexual violence we must work in tandem with risk reduction and perpetrator prevention! #onetwopower #…Expressed 1 year ago
- RT @ConfidenceOfVic: @BuzzFeed Please retweet. Judge Aaron Persky, who gave the Stanford swimmer/rapist six months, is on the ballot Tuesd…Expressed 1 year ago
Adventures in Pictures!