It’s officially fall…at least for my television! Tonight marks the return of one my staples The Vampire Diaries. Just in time too, since my summer lemon (fan fiction reference) of a show, True Blood, has ended. It’s time to switch gears back into my cyclical staples (Castle, Glee, Modern Family, Grey’s Anatomy) and try to make room for my new picks. Speaking of new picks, it was brought to my attention that Up All Night actually premiered last night and to good ratings (phew!). I’m not sure how I missed it (life happens), but I’ll just have to catch it on the on-demand. Sometimes you’ve gotta love technology. I’ll be cozying up next to my DVR for the next eight months, and loving it! Happy new season, cheers!
- 19 21 90s Adele artist Beastly bells Bomer books Borders bucket Carol cartoon charity volunteer Charlie child Christmas Conor Demi Lovato Disaster Disney Fall festival fifty Film FOD Hairspray holiday home hood Hope House of Mouse Hunnam J Japan Justin Kurt language lazy library list love madnes March Matt Maynard Movie Music Natural Nick Jonas odd request paul Punch Rango red Rice Sam Schneider sign Skyscraper sponsor states Sucker summer take Tennessee Tsui Tsunami TV UK Unknown Warm fuzzy wedding Yale Youtube
- A5/6: (3) We've pushed beyond healthty to hurtful. We need to find the balance again. #jjtownhallExpressed 2 weeks ago
- A5/6: (2) We r told 2 not be like our oppressors, be tough, stand tall, don't let them see you cry. #jjtownhallExpressed 2 weeks ago
- A5/6: I think that's the entire answer. The stigma. Everything lives in it, there's no outside. (1) #jjtownhallExpressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @jessicahand31: We should all be blessed to shout out @Oprah #Emmys https://t.co/O0GzMpBaskExpressed 1 month ago
- @MrDavidJohns Preach. #jjtownhallExpressed 1 month ago
Adventures in Pictures!